Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sidcor Sunday Market (Quezon Ave., Quezon City. May 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I found a new Sunday Market! Weeeeeeeeeee! Since Lung Center Sunday Market moved to Quezon Circle, having Sidcor is actually better since it's just under the Quezon Avenue MRT.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They have my favorite Vigan Empanada! Despite the unbearable heat that day, I still enjoyed this extra hot and steamy empanada. Like I always say, I will go back to Ilocos just for these yummy heaven sent delicacy.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Ginatan wasn't so bad but I could have ordered something more refreshing like that ice cream below. Dirty ice cream is the best!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sidcor Market is hosting Our Awesome Planet's Annual Taste Test 9.0 this July 29, 2012.

Super late post, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have a lot of these late posts because 2011 was quite challenging for me. I can't believe I was uninspired for a whole year. I have to change that though, i'll do something about that soon.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!