Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sentro 1771, Serendra. (Fort, Taguig City. April 2010)

My bestfriend Che treated me for dinner last April for my birthday. She's so sweet! I have never dined in Sentro so it was nice that we decided to eat there.




It was raining. Lovely night to eat and chat.



Sago't Gulaman was good. Not great but good enough. Didn't get the price of this.



Photo taken by Che.



Trying to get an artistic shot. argh.



I always order Tofu Sisig (250 Php) everytime I see it on the menu, just to see if it would beat my favorite Tofu Sisig from Ebun. When I tasted this one, Ebun is still the best for me.



Honey Garlic Pork Spare Ribs at 280 Php (solo), 560 Php (share). This was soooo good. The flavor clung to the meat inside and out.




Grilled Chicken Steak at 320 Php (solo), 480 Php (share). This was tasty too. I liked how they made sure the flavor stuck to the meat. They must have marinated this for hours.



Photo taken by Mako. He came late from work.



I promised Che months ago that I will make her take a test on the Animal Profile. Che was a panther. I forgot what Mako was.



Che gave me the free Tofu Sisig gift certificate and I totally forgot about it. It expired last May 31, 2010. I should have used it when I could.




Thank you for the lovely dinner, B! Mwaaaah!







Food : 8/10.
Ambiance : Elegant and relaxing. I wasn't able to see the interior, though.
Price : 500-800 per person
Plus : Good food; Attentive staff.
Minus : Small servings relative to price; Prices do not include 10% service charge.










Sentro, 1771. Serendra.
Piazza Serendra, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
(02) 856-0581
April 2010

3 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

sentro!! :D the best sinigang! never miss the crispy adobo flakes, coffee pie and bottomless sago't gulaman.

ezra said...

hi! haven't tried those yet! matry nga. :) tnx ah!

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all reading this blog was many interesting , issues like this brighten whoever reflect this blog!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!