Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 10, 2010

Montemar Beach Club. (Bagac, Bataan. PH. April 2010)

We had a company teambuilding in Bataan recently and it was fun! Another opportunity for me to shoot. I didn't realize that I hardly took photos of people, I was more interested on shooting the place. Plus, people are moving subjects and my digicam (canon D10) cannot handle much of that. Hehe. Or maybe, I just don't know how yet.

Montemar Beach Club is about 4-5 hours drive from Manila. The property is huge. The entrance to the main grounds could use some landscaping though. But I think the dry trees and plants can be greatly attributed to El Nino. The heat is unbearable sometimes, that the trees just die.


Macro shot of a tree branch. Details always amaze me.

I had fun just walking around the property and shooting the sceneries. I hope I had more time to enjoy the place. Maybe next time?  :)




View outside our room.




On the hanging bridge.



Chillin on the tree house.



Beach view - high tide.



Kayaking with Bri. I think this was taken by Fonsy.



In the middle of the sea with my happy feet!



Lifeguard's seat.



It was a great day to be on the beach!



A different perspective of the hanging bridge.



Just hanging out.



Boat on a moat.



Bernice.



I like this shot. Not sure how I captured this.  :)



Climbing the tree house.



Thanks Bernice for this shot!



This is by the pool, before going back to our room.




D90. When am i going to get mine? Hehe.



I just liked the colors.



Socci's happy feet.



Healthy Imagination.



Just before sunset.



Getting darker.



I love macros.



more close ups.



Tree lights.



Waiting for the games to be over. Taken by Tere Intal.



Sunset getting closer.



Low tide.



I look fat here but i love it! Thanks Tere!



Shells.



View from the edge of the beach.



Macro shot of the shells stuck to the rocks.



Little pond.



Sunset.   :)



I love this shot of Bernice. She was my shooting buddy that afternoon.



I tried to go to those people far away, but they were too far.



So I just zoomed them in.


Landscape of those people fishing.



The hanging bridge at night.


By the pool.



The morning after, on my way to the beach.



Hot summer day.



Montemar Beach Club. April 16-17, 2010.







Montemar Beach Club, Inc.
Manila Sales and Reservation Office
Resort Address: Sitio Pasinay Brgy. Pag-asa
Bagac, Bataan


Makati Head Office: 10/F Telecom Plaza Building
316 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
Makati City

Sales and Marketing Manager : BERYL R. MODESTO
Reservations (for Individuals) : DHEL R. SUSON
811-5496, 892-6497


Group/Corporate Booking : MARICEL N. DAYAO; MAYBELLE R. PACALSO
892-6498, 811-5234, 501-9431


Fax No.: (632) 811-5235
E-mail: mbci_online@yahoo.com


Great news! Montemar Beach Club now accepts major credit cards.
You may also pay your reservation fees at any Metrobank branch:
Account Name : Montemar Beach Club Inc.
Account Number : 6167-61602639-5 (Current Account)
Branch : San Agustin - H.V. Dela Costa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!